Lotus Notes Description
IBM Lotus Notes 8.5 software provides users with a single point of access to help Create, discover, and share knowledge, Collaborate with teams, and take action. As traditional boundaries around work disappear, Lotus Notes 8.5 software helps users Get work done quickly by connecting them to people and information throughout the enterprise and across the Internet.
IBM Lotus Notes software brings together email, collaboration tools, and business applications within a rich, integrated desktop experience, helping users discover, transform, and share content across geographically disbursed teams. Users can be productive both online and offline, and can seamlessly leverage people and resources throughout the enterprise and across the Internet, helping simplify work and streamline processes.
* Provides a robust and productive user experience with a single point of access to email, calendars, contacts, activities, instant messaging, feeds, office documents, collaboration tools and business applications.
* Helps users manage their ever-growing inboxes effectively, with full-text search, delegation, mail filtering and sorting, Conversation views and Flags.
* Helps increase user productivity with customizable widgets that can recognize specific patterns of text in Lotus Notes documents; recognized text can be clicked to perform the appropriate business action associated with that widget, such as retrieving information from a flight number in an e-mail.
* Helps users instantly locate and connect with resources via presence awareness, business cards and instant messaging incorporated in context within the inbox and calendar.
* Helps minimize or eliminate the impact of computer viruses through robust security features.
* Helps drive business value through composite application technology that allows you to integrate.
Lotus Notes Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Lotus Notes 8.5
Release notes are not available currently.
Lotus Notes Requirements
No additional system requirements.